RGA International Reinsurance Company
- A comprehensive line of products and services, including individual and group life reinsurance, health reinsurance, and related risks.
- Financial solutions such as capital-motivated, asset-intensive/annuity, and longevity reinsurance solutions to help you manage your risk and capital needs.
- Product development expertise, underwriting
ande-underwriting service, and claims support.
- Support for bancassurance and alternative distribution.
For the tenth consecutive year, RGA was ranked #1 by ceding companies on NMG Consulting’s 2018 All Respondent Business Capability Index in Singapore. Whether you want to bring a new product to market, improve the performance of an existing product or better manage your risk and capital through financial solutions, RGA is your partner. Meet Our Team to learn more.
René Cotting, Ph.D.Senior Vice President,
Global Financial Solutions
Chief ExecutiveRGA Singapore
RGA International Reinsurance Company
5 Temasek Boulevard
#05-03/04 Suntec Tower Five
RGA can support your growth objectives on a global scale. We combine professionalism, innovation, expertise and an emphasis on execution to help our clients develop new products and write more new business.
We know insurers face many challenges to growing their business profitably. As the only global reinsurance company to focus primarily on life- and health-related reinsurance, RGA brings deep expertise and a global perspective to all our strategic product development partnerships.
A partnership with RGA can help you:
- Identify and design innovative product concepts
- Build winning strategies that align product launches with consumer needs and insurer strengths
- Deploy a flexible suite of differentiated capabilities across the value chain to launch products
- Finance and reinsure product launches
Learn more at our Product Development page.
RGA offers facultative underwriting with sound decisions, quick turnaround times and effective solutions. The company is the worldwide leader in facultative underwriting, receiving more than 7 million cases since 1979.
- Innovative e-underwriting Solutions to help your organization underwrite better, faster, and with greater consistency. RGA’s flagship underwriting product, AURA, has strong underwriting rules service, with thousands of underwriting rules covering impairments, medications, sports, prescription drug histories, avocations and treatments.
- RGA offers the Global Underwriting Manual, an Internet-based underwriting manual that is updated regularly based on the latest research.
- Our benchmarking studies to enable clients to compare underwriting teams with peers throughout the industry.
A rising middle class is fueling demand for private health cover and public-private healthcare partnerships in Southeast Asia.
RGA’s dedicated SEA Health team supports our clients across the value chain, solely focused on local challenges and solutions.
They strive to deliver ‘first to market’ product and underwriting innovations and work in partnership with clients to holistically manage and monitor the end to end medical reimbursement process and experience.
To learn more, visit Southeast Asia Health.
RGA pioneered the use of reinsurance as a financial management tool. Our broad and deep understanding of clients' specific capital needs, as well as extensive knowledge of local markets and global best practices, uniquely positions RGA to find solutions that improve capital efficiency and promote long-term stability and growth.
In Singapore, RGA offers a range of financial solutions, such as capital-motivated and longevity reinsurance, to help manage capital and risk.
Learn more at our Global Financial Solutions page.
Growing awareness, rising Asian wealth, and expanding private bank distribution networks have attracted many companies to develop products targeted to the HNW segment. RGA is considered a leading HNW reinsurer. In addition to providing strong product development support, we offer exceptional underwriting service, including:
- Facultative service
- Case studies, training in product concepts and underwriting knowledge for distribution channels
- Training for underwriters
- Overflow support
- Underwriting guideline development and updates